Now Hiring – Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Aquatics Department Employment Opportunities
Lifeguarding and teaching swimming are fun, exciting and rewarding careers!
It’s Important …
- Your knowledge and skills can save a life.
- Instructor/Guards are more than just good swimmers. They are water rescue professionals that prevent accidents and are trained in emergency response.
- Being an Instructor/Guard is a fun, exciting and rewarding job. It is also a job that carries responsibility, which is why lifeguards take courses and train hard.
- Instructor/Guards are provided ongoing training and support to ensure they are well prepared.
It’s challenging …
- Doing the job well requires sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Interacting with and leading a wide variety of people at different ages and stages of life is a great experience for both the Instructor/Lifeguard and the participants.
- Instructor/Guards must be focused and vigilant to be effective.
It’s Fun …
- Work with a great team of people.
- You will support others while they learn new skills that will promote a lifetime of fitness and good health through aquatic recreation, fitness and sport.
Interested In Joining our Aquatics Team? Here’s the pathway:
- Bronze Medallion
- Bronze Cross
- Standard First Aid & CPR-C
You are now eligible to apply to be a Slide Attendant and/or Assistant Swim Instructor!
- Swim for Life Instructor
You are now eligible to apply to be a Swim for Life Instructor!
- National Lifeguard Pool
You are now eligible to apply to be a Lifeguard!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Free Facility Membership
- Free Parking
- Discounts on Programs & Services
- Discounts on future training & courses
- Advancement Opportunities
Ready to Apply?