REQUEST FOR DONATION
BELL ALIANT CENTRE DONATION REQUEST
Annually, the Bell Aliant Centre receives a large number of requests for various donations from organizations. We are extremely proud to support a number of these charitable organizations/campaigns throughout the community each year.
The Bell Aliant Centre is committed to being an integral part of our community. As a charitable not for profit we recognize the needs in our community and are dedicated to providing as much support as we can. In order for your organization to be considered for a donation item, you must comply with the following guidelines:
We recognize the tremendous effort of our fellow charities and not for profits. However, resources are limited and we are unable to fulfil everyone’s request for support. The Bell Aliant Centre does not have the ability to provide monetary support and focuses its giving on providing prize giveaways, raffle items, and silent auction items.
Our Community Relations Committee will approve donation requests based on the following prioritized criteria:
- Recreation of youth and families in the Charlottetown and Stratford areas
- Health and Wellness
- Positive Societal change, especially in relation to youth and seniors
Please note the following non-eligible candidates:
- Individuals / personal requests
- Political organizations
- Organizations outside of the Capital Region
- Faith or Religious organizations
- Club level sport teams and leagues
- For-profit organizations
The committee reserves the right to make exceptions to some of the above guidelines on a case-by-case basis.
Proposals that do not follow our request for support process will not be reviewed or considered. A written response will be provided within 14 days of receipt of request.
Donation Request Procedures:
1. Please complete the Online Donation Request Form below
2. All requests for support must be submitted at least 21 days prior to the scheduled date of the event.
3. Only requests from within the province will be considered.
4. Requests are limited to one (1) request per organization within a calendar year.
5. Monetary donations and sponsorship requests will not be considered.
6. Item selection is based on resource availability and will be at the discretion of the Community Relations Committee.
7. Phone calls requesting a donation or inquiring about the status of a donation request will not be accepted.
8. Priority will be given for donations where the Bell Aliant Centre will be publicly recognized.
Processing Your Requests:
The Bell Aliant Centre will make every effort to process your request within 14 days of receiving your request. All decisions made by the Community Relations Committee are final. Please keep in mind that submitting a request does not guarantee that you will receive a donation as resources are limited. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. No phone calls please.